Monday, May 2, 2016

May Currently

Happy Monday!  I am linking up for the very last currently EVER!  I didn't think I would get a chance to link up, but unfortunately I'm at home today with a sick little one.  I'm taking advantage of some Inside Out movie time to link up!  Here's what is currently going on!



Listening  - FRIENDS - Season One.  FRIENDS is my favorite all time everything.  Every once in a while I start the series over and watch it while I'm doing stuff around the house - it's so comforting and familiar - and makes me laugh EVERY.  SINGLE.  TIME.

Loving - the cuddle time with my sweet girl.  I hate it when my kids are sick but it does provide some good cuddles.  And my Lila bug is the best snuggler.  :)

Thinking - I gotta get my workout on.  Sick babies plus beginning of May planning and testing equals stress.  I need to de-stress while getting my sweat on!!!!

Wanting - my babies to feel better!  What's with this flu bug going around anyway?  It's MAY!

Needing - ENERGY!  Sleepless nights are catching up with this momma and I sure could use some energy, or a nap, or some more coffee....

Truth - To be completely honest, I need to clean my house.  I have done a stellar job of faking it the past couple weeks but let's face it - the yard needs to be mowed, the house needs to be cleaned, the garage needs to be organized and ready for a garage sale....however, I'm lacking energy remember...

Hoping this yucky start to May isn't an indication of how the rest of the month is going to go!  :(

2 comments:

  1. I feel you on the cleaning. My boyfriend is officially moving from PA to VA and I have been putting off cleaning and getting our apartment ready big time! I just can't seem to find the motivation to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your babies feel better soon! I know what you mean about those sleepless nights...they do catch up to you and pots of coffee don't seem to help! LOL! Hope you get some rest soon. Kristi Teaching Little Miracles

    ReplyDelete