Friday, April 1, 2016

Five For Friday - on a Friday - NO JOKE!


Happy Friday night!  I am actually posting my Five for Friday...on a FRIDAY!  Granted....it's a quick one, but it's on Friday nonetheless....baby steps y'all.  Here are five quick things about my week!



First and foremost, a big thing happened this week y'all....my baby turned three!  That means preschool next year and then the next 18 years are going to fly by.  This momma is having a hard time....





In school news, my kiddos and I began our plant unit this week!  Teacher fail on not having pictures yet...but we have been using this unit from Curriculum Castle and we are LOVING it!  Check it out in her store!



 

I feel the need to tell you about my newest obsession.  It's been a while since I have had time to actually indulge in a Netflix show and I'm so glad I finally do. Have y'all seen Bloodline?  OH.  MY.  GOODNESS.  Totally addicting.  I am so fascinated by the family dynamics in this show and, let's be real, I love Kyle Chandler.  You must check it out!




It's April!  When did that happen?!  I cannot believe it's fourth quarter and I will be saying goodbye to my babies soon!  To celebrate another month, here is a new handwriting freebie!  Just click on the picture below to download it!


Also, I'm having a SALE!  Everything in my store is on sale through the weekend!




Lastly, I am so looking forward to this weekend!  I am doing an Autism Awareness Walk/5K with one of my oldest and closest friends.  Good cause + fitness + quality time with a bestie = WINNING!!!!


Hope your week was great and your weekend is even better!!!


2 comments:

  1. Okay, I have been wanting to watch Bloodline! Glad to see something positive to boost my interest. I will definitely have to look into it. And happy birthday to your little- she's precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloodline was amazing! Can't wait for the next season. I'm a huge Kyle Chandler fan too... Coach Taylor forever!

    ReplyDelete