Friday, January 1, 2016

The First CURRENTLY Post of 2016!

Linking up late tonight with Farley from Oh Boy Fourth Grade for the first currently of 2016!

Here is what's currently going on...

Listening - my brother's girlfriend convinced me over the holidays to start Mad Men.  I'm only on episode 4 and so far I'm loving it! 

Loving - days off mean extra cuddles with my girls and I have loved getting to spend extra time with them

Thinking - as the new year starts I have been thinking about what I want to accomplish this year and how I'm going to get there.  I am setting goals and I am going to work to meet them!

Wanting - I had a LONG list of things I want to finish during Christmas break.  I am THISCLOSE to finishing my list!

Needing - another week off!  Not only to finish the above mentioned to do list, but also for more cuddles with my babies!
One Little Word - this year I am diving deeper into my faith.  My faith in God.  My faith in His plan.  My faith in the future.  My faith in myself.  It's going to be a good year!

2 comments:

  1. I love that your word is Faith. That is such a great focus word especially at the beginning of a new year. I hope that you have a wonderful year and that you get many more snuggles with your babies before work begins again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE everything about your blog! It is so fun to look at!! I LOVE your word too! It goes great with my word, BELIEVE!! I hope that your cuddles were amazing! I love cuddling with my sweet babies too! Blessings on your 2016!!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete