Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year SALE!

Happy last day of 2015!  In some ways this year has dragged on for me but in other ways, I can't believe it's already New Year's Eve!  I am definitely looking forward to a fresh start and a new year provides that.  I saw this quote today and I couldn't love this any more.  Last year I felt my focus was off.  I was distracted by a lot of things that, truthfully, brought me down and put me in a negative place.  This upcoming year, I'm making some changes.  I want my story to be a good one.  



To celebrate the new year and a fresh start I am throwing a SALE!  This TPT community has been a big and positive part of the past year and I want to give back!  My entire store is going to be 20% off until Sunday!  Click the picture below to check out my store!  


I also have a FREEBIE!  My kiddos are still loving my handwriting practice pages so I keep making them!  I simply print these pages off on card stock and stick them in dry erase pockets.  I add these to our handwriting center with dry erase markers and the kiddos get fun, needed practice!  Click on the picture below to download this freebie!  

 

Right now, my girls are getting their own fine motor practice by playing with homemade play dough!  We just love this stuff and it's a staple at both school and home!  You can use it for so many things - spelling sight words, CVC words, first and last name, and addition and subtraction.  Click HERE for a link to my favorite recipe to make your own homemade play dough!  




Enjoy New Year's everyone!  Be safe and happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment