Friday, December 4, 2015

Five for Friday - December 5th


Linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for a little Five for Friday!



Our week started a little rocky with an emergency room visit with my Madilynn. She tripped and fell after bath time, hitting her head on the edge of the bed.  Three hours and two stitches later we got home and I think we've been exhausted ever since! 




Our elf Sparkles arrived this week and we got to visit with Santa!!! We are fully in the Christmas spirit! 







Friday was Grinch Day in Kindergarten! Aren't the ladies I work with fabulous?! We loved dressing up and sharing the Grinch with our students!




Our building is having a door decorating contest this year and let me tell you, the amount of talent we have in our building is amazing!!!! This is not necessarily my strongest area, but I had the help of my fabulous co-worker next door and together we made a Santa and Mrs. Claus minion! Love them!






It's Saturday and I am so grateful...I can feel the crazy in the air.... Looking forward to a relaxing weekend! 




4 comments:

  1. LOVE how you decorated the doors! They look awesome! Wish I could decorate my classroom door for Christmas, but all of the classrooms at my school lead directly outside so it wouldn't last. I will just have to live vicariously through all of the pictures circulating on blogs and Instagram. :)

    Kristi
    Teaching in the Tropics

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Racheal, Just stopping by to see what's going on. Sorry to hear about the boo boo and stitches :( Hope you enjoy all the treasures of the season with your little girlies. Kathleen Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ecard! I definitely pull the Santa card every chance I get in December. Sorry about the ER visit. My week started off a little rough too. Except it was school that started off rough. I think my school needs to try out your dress like the Grinch day. You all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done a wonderful work for your students. I appreciate your work a lot. As a first time teacher I personally had so much difficulty but I got to know about http://www.kidsfront.com/activity-books/picturematch_a.html where I found incredible education ideas to get my entire class easily involved in learning environment.

    ReplyDelete