Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December Currently



Linking up tonight for a quick Currently post with Farley over at Oh Boy Fourth Grade!  



Here's what is going on...
Listening - Friday Nights Lights.  This is my current Netflix obsession.  I know...I know...I'm only about nine years behind schedule, but there's something about the south, Kyle Chandler and football I can't get enough of!
Loving - Christmas is my all time favorite season.  It's magic every year!
Thinking - two meetings today and two meetings tomorrow means A LOT on my to do list...
Wanting - remember that to do list?  yea that meant no time for dinner this evening so I grabbed a quick bowl of cereal...a big, juicy burger sounds AMAZING...
Needing - sleep, sleep, and more sleep.  Last night was quite eventful at our house.  My oldest tripped over her towel after bath and hit her head on the bed rail.  We spent three hours in the emergency room and ended up with two stitches.  My poor baby!  She was so brave!  But needless to say...we are all a little tired today...
Real or Faux - faux.  I would LOVE to have a real tree but for now we are happy with our fake one!


3 comments:

  1. I love this time of year, too! I'm so glad your daughter is ok! I hope you get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Friday Night Lights and LOVE Kyle Chandler! Coach Taylor forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to watch Friday Night Lights. Everyone says how great it is. We were in the ER with my youngest a couple months ago and the next day I had a full 8 hr PD day. It was a LONG day. Hope you're all caught up on sleep and glad your daughter is OK. Not a fun experience.

    ReplyDelete