Sunday, November 1, 2015

November Currently



Whoa.  Hello November!  When did you get here?  I am super excited November is here.  That means yummy food and the holiday season is right around the corner!  Eeeeek!  

I am linking up today with Farley from Oh Boy 4th Grade to share what's currently going on!






Listening - I'm working tonight and relaxing to my favorite Christian band Sidewalk Prophets.  They are amazing!!!  My girls love listening to them too!  Click their name to check them out!  

Loving - The fall season's here.  The leaves.  The pumpkins.  The cooler weather.  Scarfs and boots.  
♥   LOVE.  IT.  ALL.  ♥

Thinking - Assessments.  Assessments.  Assessments.  Big talk lately has been formative and summative assessments.  I will be working this week on fun, easy ways to formally and informally assess students to give you a 'check' on where students are during teaching.  

Wanting - Life has been CRAZY since school started and my teacher friends and I are in desperate need of a night out!  Margaritas ladies?!  :)

Needing - SLEEP!  Halloween was so fun!!! But also exhausting... This momma needs a nap!

Yummy - Munching on my all time fall favorite - CANDY CORN!


Have a great first week in November!  Stop by later in the week for some freebies!

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog design!
    We are having a girls night on Friday and making wreaths for our front doors....and they make be wine. ;) hehe

    Happy November!
    Blessings, Mckenzie
    Shooflydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we had fall here in Texas! :) Not nearly sweater weather yet. Will have to check out that band.

    Not Just Child's Play

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you about needing sleep! Halloween week was exhausting. The kiddos were little sugar-crashed zombies today. Also, you can have all of my candy corn! That stuff gives me major migraines!

    ReplyDelete