Sunday, November 29, 2015

Late Night Christmas Freebies

It's late Sunday evening.  I'm sitting here relaxing underneath the glow of my Christmas tree, drinking hot chocolate, quietly preparing for the craziness of the next three weeks before Christmas break.  It always seem to FLY BY.  End of quarter assessments, Christmas music programs, holiday parties, Polar Express Day....before I know it I'm squeezing my Kinder babies and telling them Merry Christmas and I'll see you next year!  To help with the holiday season I've got some quick goodies for you!  

First up is a handwriting FREEBIE!  This is the third set I've made like this and my kiddos LOVE them.  I print them on card stock and slip them into dry/erase pockets.  Easy peasy!  Click on the picture below to download!


Next up is a technology FREEBIE!  A few weeks ago, I talked about the wonders of Nearpod.  You can check it out HERE.  Well, I have another goody for you!  I am currently working on applying for Nearpod's author's program so I am creating a portfolio of sorts!  This quick little Christmas addition activity is so sweet and is going to be PERFECT as a formative assessment for my Kinders!  It covers addition to 5 and then addition to 10.  They won't even know they are being assessed!  Score!  

(Excuse the bad pictures...it's late and I'm tired....)



To download and use just click the picture below!



Last, but not least...have you heard something about a sale going on?  Well my ENTIRE STORE is on sale starting tomorrow!  To grab some additional savings just enter the code SMILE at checkout!  




5 comments:

  1. We did your Tricky Turkey Nearpod as a whole group activity and LOVED it! How can I download this one to do in small groups?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have access to small computers or tablets? You can download the lesson on each one!

      Delete
    2. Yes, we have tablets. I can open it and use it, but I didn't know if there was a way to download it so I could use it with the PIN with the kids. I can't seem to figure that part out.

      Delete
    3. I would like to download it as well so that my students can use their pin and I can see which students understand and which students did not understand addition. It looks like a very fun game! Thank you!

      Delete
    4. Breanna and Kendra, I think I have it figured out! Send me your email and I can send you a link to add it to your Nearpod library!

      rachealbohnert@gmail.com

      Delete