Monday, June 15, 2015

TPT Seller Challenge!

Hey guys...so I have a complete confession...I'm overwhelmed.  And tired.  Very tired.  Life in general has gotten me completely off track.  There have been a lot of personal changes happening over the past couple of months (though that's a completely different blog post...) and I've needed to focus my attention other places.  Plus, after the school year ended, we jumped right into summer school without any break.  However, we only have 8 days of summer school left and I am ready to get refocused and back to it!

When I saw the TPT Seller's Challenge come up in my Instagram news feed, I knew it was JUST the motivation I needed to dive back into things!  What a FABULOUS idea from Jen at Sparkling in Second, Emily from Third in Hollywood, Amber at Peppy Zesty Teacherista, and Ashley from Teach, Create, Motivate!  A four week challenge to help TPT sellers improve stats, gain followers and grow their business!  I love it!  

I wrote down my stats last night and it's pretty obvious where I focus my time - Instagram - the numbers show it!  I don't Tweet right now, maybe at some point, but I think I have enough social media going on for me to handle for the time being!  I am ready for these numbers to grow!


This week's challenge is focusing on MAKEOVERS!  While it would be nice to get a makeover myself...you know...mani/pedi, trip to the salon, shopping....the end of the school year was rough...anyway....we are making over some TPT products!  I was actually happy to see this as our first challenge since I had already planned on updating all of my Shared Reading sets!  These sets are targeted for Kindergarten students and work on early book and literacy skills including sight words, letters, sounds, rhyming, punctuation, etc. 

I wanted to make my weekly sets look more cohesive and have a 'look' - when you see it, you know exactly what product it is.  I also want to make a chart that lays out each week's target sight words, theme and accompanying activities/skills, so buyers can see the natural progression that takes place from the beginning of the year to the end.  I will be adding skills to several weekly sets and updating font and activities over the summer, then eventually making one big year long shared reading bundle!  I am super excited about this!!!

I will also be increasing the price of each weekly set as I update them and adding a few more weeks for a total of 40 sets!  To check out week one, just click on the picture below!


Can't wait to keep you all posted with the updates I'm making!  

XOXO,

Racheal

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome looking update. I'm super jealous of some of your starting stats! If I'm anywhere near there at the end of the challenge I'll be one happy camper.

    Erin
    You AUT-a Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your product looks awesome!! Your starting stats look great!!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete