Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Dare to Dream

It's Week 2 of the TPT Seller's Challenge and I am super excited about this challenge!  This week we are talking DREAMS!  What dreams do you have that TPT and blogging can help you achieve?  This was fun to talk about!  TPT has already changed my life in so many ways and I am excited to see where this journey takes me! 

Here are a few dreams I have with TPT!


1. Pay off debt - while I don't have a lot  of debt, I do have some. I would love to be completely debt free! I'm working my way towards it!  

2. Treat my family - My family has done so much for me.  They've been my babysitters, handymen, movers, counselor a, and so much more. I owe them so much and I want to treat them in some way. A special dinner, a weekend away, something nice!!! 

3. Take my girls to DisneyWorld - What can I say? My girls and I are princess fanatics! Let's go! 

4. Go in a mission trip - More and more I am realizing how fortunate I am. I would love to go on a mission trip and help others.  

I can't wait to read about everyone's dreams!!! We all have to dream right?! 

XOXO, 

Racheal

2 comments:

  1. Racheal, I loved using your products with my kindergartners last year. My goal for the coming week (since I won't be in Vegas) is to reorganize my guided reading plans.

    I'm thinking about going to the Midwest Blogger meet-up in October!
    When does school begin for you?
    Chrissy at ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Chrissy! I have so many things on my TO DO list this week too!

      I would LOVE to the meet up! Tell me more!

      School doesn't begin until Mid-August but I'm a mentor this year so I'll be starting back a little earlier! ;)

      Delete