Sunday, April 19, 2015

Just a Quick Peek!

Hey y'all! It was a long and happy weekend for me - filled with lots of people and things that I love!  A winery trip, lots of laughs, and some heart to heart with my besties.  My heart is so full!  But my body...is so tired!  So I'm going to make this post quick!  Here is a peek at my week!


Just click on the picture to download my plans!  Once downloaded you can click on any picture to be taken to the product!  Fun!  Fun!



If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook, you know we had a BLAST last week enjoying the works of Eric Carle.  This week, we are going to keep on enjoying!  My kiddos this year have LOVED Carle and have even noticed the differences between his artwork and others - clever kids!  This week we are reading several of Carle's greats!





(After reading 10 Little Rubber Ducks we will be practicing addition and subtraction to five fluency using this fun little page I made to help us!  Click on the picture to download!









We will be using my new Shared Reading set o practice the words 'they', 'put' and 'under'.  Plus we will begin to talk about the different sounds '-ed' can make.  The story that is included is SUPER CUTE - I can't wait to show my kiddos!



Welp, this girl is heading to bed!  Have a good night!

XOXO,

Racheal

1 comment:

  1. What great lesson plans!! It would really be a great fun. I am also a teacher at Phoenix kindergarten. I just finished downloading this lesson plan. It would help me a lot in teaching new things using these fun activities.

    ReplyDelete