Sunday, January 11, 2015

Peek at My Week & a BIRTHDAY!


I am linking up once again with the fabulous Deedee Wills for a Peek at My Week!  I would like to say I will actually be working a full week this week but, alas, mommy duty takes priority!  My Madi is still recovering from getting her tonsils and adenoids removed this past Wednesday.  We ended up back in the ER Friday night worried that she was dehydrated. 


Apparently, along with her surgery, Madi picked up a bug while at the hospital which caused her vomiting - not a good thing to have with your tonsils just removed!  Ugh.  Poor baby!  She is finally feeling a tad better and I'm hoping after two days home with mommy she will be a brand new girl.

As promised, here are my plans!  Click on the picture to download and then you can click on any picture in my plans to be taken to the product. 


This week we are reading some snowmen books (my fav!) and working on rules and laws.  Since I've been gone here and there, and since we've come back from winter break, I've noticed that my sweet little class is in need of some reteaching!  Our grade level's pacing calendar has Rules and Laws down for our social studies standard so I thought it would be a PERFECT starting point for reteaching behavior.  I whipped up my next shared reading set to focus on just that!  Using the words 'so' and 'not' we will be discussing good behavior as well as the 'ot' family and long vowel sounds!  Grab it by clicking the picture below!  


I will hopefully be back at school by Wednesday so I can share some pictures of some of the fun activities I have planned for the week (sight word snowball fight and shaving cream snow words anyone?).  Plus Wednesday is kind of a special day for me....IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!  I usually don't make a big deal out of my birthday and this year I especially wanted to avoid it since I'm turning 30 (shhhhhh don't tell anyone!).  But I thought, "What the heck,? I better embrace it - it's happening whether I like it or not!"  So I'm throwing a sale, drinking a martini, and maybe getting a tattoo?.... More to come on that!

To help you celebrate with me, my entire store will be on sale Wednesday!  I should be posting my January Word Work before then (FINALLY!!!) so that will be included as well!  


Happy Sunday!
XOXO,

Racheal


No comments:

Post a Comment