Thursday, January 8, 2015

A New Year!

Hey y'all!  Happy New Year!  It's a little late I know, but better late than never right?! Man, the end of 2014 and the beginning of the new year kept me totally busy!  Besides normal holiday business my Madi celebrated turning 5.  FIVE!  This is unbelievable to me!  It seems like just yesterday my Christmas baby was born!



Eeek!  She's so big!  I am blown away every day by how sweet, smart, and simply grown up this kid is.  She was a little disappointed that she didn't get to go to Kindergarten the day she turned five, so now she is looking forward to turning six because, "She will DEFINITELY be in Kindergarten then!"

We enjoyed our winter break by playing games, lots of cuddling and coloring and story time at the library!  This little lady LOVES story time!


We had a teacher workday on Monday and I was back at it for one day.  I wish I would've gotten pictures - WHEW!  It was a crazy day!  Then, Wednesday was the big surgery day.  My Madi had her tonsils and adenoids removed yesterday.  She was SO BRAVE!  Mommy was a bigger mess than she was!


Today was recovery day one and it was rough.  Poor girl.  Lots of Disney and ice cream and she was still miserable.  Here's to hoping for a better day tomorrow!

I am so excited to get back to a normal routine.  This new year is going to be bringing new changes for our family and I am needing to be ORGANIZED!  I recently ordered my new Erin Condren planner and I could not be more excited!  Here's the style I picked out.  You can type in your own list of favorite things for the cover's background.  I am SUPER excited!  What do y'all think?


You should totally check it out for yourself!  Too cute!!!  Click HERE to look at all the planners you can choose from!

Along with the changes for our family, there are BIG changes happening for me personally.  While I'm not ready to share yet, please know that they are good changes!  But even good changes come with hard decisions.  A friend recently sent this to me and it PERFECTLY describes this upcoming year.


Now that holidays, birthday parties, and surgery is over - I am hoping to get my mind focused back on Kindergarten...I've been dragging my feet.....

Look for a post this weekend with my weekly plans and some information about an upcoming sale (someone I know turns 30 next week!  AHHHHHH!), as well as some fun new products!

Until then, I hope you all are staying warm and enjoying the new year!

XOXO,

Racheal

No comments:

Post a Comment