Friday, October 17, 2014

Five for Friday - Fall Sale



Family.  Friends.  Pumpkins.  Coffee.  Birthdays.  Snuggles.  Fun.

This is what I have planned for this weekend, so I'm linking up early for Five for Friday!!! 



Tomorrow is the hubby's birthday and we are going to one of my favorite places ever....Eckert's Farm in Belleville, IL.  We have gone the past two years and I absolutely love it!  Here are some pictures from last year!







 We pick apples straight from the trees, pumpkins from the pumpkin patch, feed the goats and take lots of pictures.  Last year it was a little stormy and rainy, but tomorrow is supposed to beautiful!  My Madi is old enough now to remember going and is super excited about going back!  I love this little tradition!  This year, we are going with my in laws, then out to lunch for my husband's birthday.  We are going to his favorite, Red Robin (yum!)  It's going to be such a fun day!



Look familiar?  We went through round two of strep this week.  Ugh.  We caught it early and she had a good day of rest, so she'll be good this weekend, but I just hate when my babies are sick!





We will learn our sight words.  We will learn our sight words.  We will learn our sight words.  This week, we worked REALLY HARD on learning our sight words.  We used my Sight Word Practice Make Easy (& Fun!) books and my kiddos loved them!  I was able to pull the specific word each child needed to work on, yet we were all still using the same materials and doing the same thing - perfect for differentiation! 



We then got 'word tattoos'!  I wrote the sight word on each kiddo's hand with washable marker.  Throughout the day, I asked what the word is and had them read it!  They got such a kick out of it!  All the cool kids have word tattoos ya know?!  Too fun!




I am super excited to try this new game with my kiddos!  To play, you hang the web number words up on a wall/bulletin board/white board and attach Velcro dots. Hide the spider cards around our classroom and tell your students to Catch That Spider!!!! Students find the spiders and hang them in the right web! Sooooo fun! Can't wait for my kiddos to try it!!!! It's a new freebie in my store!!!  Grab it my clicking the picture below!






To celebrate this weekend (and my love for fall in general!) I am throwing a little fall sale!  My entire store is 20% the entire weekend!  Check out by clicking the picture below!



1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great week! Enjoy your fun weekend. Thanks for the super cute freebie.

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete