Friday, September 19, 2014

Feelin' Fab Friday!

It's Friday!  And I am feeling fab today!  It's been a crazy week but I am still smiling!  It's pay day Friday!  I'm getting a pumpkin spice latte this weekend, spending time with my girls, having a date night with the hubby....it's going to be GREAT!  

Here are five things that happened during this week!


Today our staff wore GOLD for Pediatric Cancer!  ORCHARD GOES GOLD!!!!  We are fab looking group don't you think?  :)





We had our first fire drill of the year this week (of course on my craziest day), but my kids ROCKED IT!!!! Seriously, the best class ever this year!  I was so proud!  And then of course, Mr. Hottie made it even better! 





This week I have been a busy bee working on several new products...want a sneak peek???....More info to come!!!







When I came into work this morning, I found this in my mailbox from a mystery colleague.  So blessed!  What a wonderful way to end the week and start the weekend!







One of the biggest things that has me smiling today is a personal accomplishment.  I reached a personal little goal recently with my TPT store so I'm having a little celebration this weekend!  My whole store is 20% off all weekend long so you can celebrate too!  Woohoo!  Click the link below to go to my store! 


I hope you are feeling fab this Friday too!  

XOXO,

Racheal

No comments:

Post a Comment