Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fall Freebie

It's here.  The Zombie Apocalypse.  It's the first week of Parent Teacher conferences and I feel like I'm walking around with my eyes half open, drool coming out of my mouth, and, instead of 
intelligible words, I'm just making sounds.  Ugh.  Nevertheless, tonight is Big Brother Finale night so I am powering through, Mint Chocolate Skinny Cow and laptop in hand!

I've been working on getting some fall themed activities ready for my sweet kinders next week, and I thought, how about a hump day pick me up?  Remember my first set of homework baggies?  Well here's my next set!  It is FREE in my TPT store!  Just click on the picture below to grab it! 



I'll see you all on Friday...if I'm still standing.....

XOXO,

Racheal


No comments:

Post a Comment