Sunday, August 24, 2014

My Plans and a FREEBIE!

Linking up again with Deedee Wills from Mrs. Will's Kindergarten for the Peek at My Week link up! 


Here are our weekly learning goals:

Theme – Colors
Reading, Writing, Language – I can capitalize, write and spell my first name. I can ask and answer questions about key details in a text.  I can describe familiar people, places, things, and events. 
Handwriting – I know the wood pieces.
Math – I can count, compare and write numbers 0-5.
Science – I can identify the sounds and their source of vibrations in everyday life.
Social Studies – I can recite the Pledge of Allegiance and recognize the flag as a symbol of our country.
Letter of the Week – Bb
Word(s) of the Week – I, a, see
PBIS – I can be SAFE in the cafeteria.

We didn't get to everything last week so there is some carry over into this week.  We will get a little more accomplished this week, I can feel it!!!

Click on the pictures below to download my plans.  Then, you can click on any photos in my plans to be taken to that product!!!

 And here is my FREEBIE!  We are really working on identifying letters and sight words, while also coloring and fine motor control!  This freebie should do just that!  :)


Have a great week!

XOXO,

Racheal


No comments:

Post a Comment