Friday, August 8, 2014

Five for Friday!!!

Tonight I am linking up once again with Doodle Bugs Teaching for the weekly Five for Friday!!!


Here are five things about my week!

My week started off my getting back to work....working out!  My husband and I started T25 and we are into week 2.  Whew!  It isn't easy but it's going to be worth it!



I FINALLY got my class list this week and I can't wait to meet my sweet kiddos....all 27 of them!  Eeek! 


I am soaking up every moment with these sweet two!  Love my little gymnastics!




I have been busy getting some projects I've been working on finished before I officially go back to school.  One of those projects are my Foldable Word Family books!  I uploaded my "Short e", "Short i", "Short o", and "Short u" books today - and then I bundled them!  These are perfect for whole group learning, literacy centers, fast finishers, or morning work!  I can't wait to use these with my kiddos!  

Lucky for you - ALL of my foldable books are on sale today as part of my Back to School Countdown sale!  Since I am posting kind of late tonight, I will keep them on sale until tomorrow morning!  Click on the pictures below to check them all out!


 





Tomorrow is the big day!  I will be hanging out with Tara West from Little Minds at Work and DeeDee Wills from Mrs. Wills Kindergarten.  SO.  EXCITED.  Pictures to come!


XOXO,

Racheal

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting a work out in! It is on my list for tomorrow... Speaking of tomorrow--have fun! What a great group to be with.
    Alyce
    Mrs. Bartel’s School Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, bummer! Are you meeting in STL? I'm 25 min away, I'll have to plan better for next time!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Becky it was in STL. I hope you can join us next time!

      Delete