Sunday, July 6, 2014

Whew!!!

What a weekend!  It was a perfect summer weekend.  BBQs, water fights, Bocce ball, park, walks in the neighborhood, pool time, sunburns (mine), staying up late and snuggles.  It was so wonderful and it flew by so quickly!  In fact, the summer is half over!  Which leads to the question of the day for the Big Time Blogging Challenge.  What are your summer plans?


This summer our plans mostly consist of spending time together and getting things done around the house that we I put off all school year.  We usually take a few trips to St. Louis to go to the zoo or Magic House, so we still plan on doing that, but no big trips this year!  We have begun saving for a big beach trip next summer however and I can't tell who is more excited, me or Madilynn!  

For this summer though, we are getting things done and having fun!  Since I started blogging and my new Teachers Pay Teacher store this summer, I decided that a big part of my 'getting things done' would be dedicated to working on that - getting into the habit of writing - and creating products while I have time before school starts.  This weekend I created a new Facebook page dedicated solely to my blog and teaching!  I am so excited, nervous, anxious, thrilled with this new adventure!  If you are on FB and would like to check out my page, here is the link!


As a thank you to everyone for liking my page, I am giving away my new small group product to one of my followers!!!



This pack is perfect for small guided reading or RTI groups.  Who doesn't love bubbles?!  

I will pick a winner (or two) in the morning (let's face it - I really should be in bed).  If you aren't one of the lucky winners, you can grab it in my store now for 20% for the first 48 hours!

Good night all!

XOXO,

Racheal

3 comments:

  1. I love the bubbles theme! Very versatile!
    kcahcrim@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That's what I was going for! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with all you are trying to accomplish this summer! I always have big plans to get work stuff done and then it is August... :/

    ReplyDelete