Monday, July 14, 2014

Monday! Monday!

It's Monday and I am trying so hard to be productive!  While things have not exactly gone as planned today (long waits as doctor's offices, air conditioning going out...) I am keeping my head up and chanting "Just keep swimming.  Just keep swimming."  I'm taking a break from the topics for the BTBC14 and working on my to do list.  

On the list today is my Monday Made It!  


Fortunately, my sister-in-law is Mod Podge familiar and has offered to help me!  We are She is making letters to spell my name and hang up outside of my classroom.  Seuss colors!!!!!!!!!  Adorable, huh?  (I did help by cutting the scrapbook paper into the shape of the letters!)
 

While she's working on that, I am finishing up and making some new products for BACK TO SCHOOL!  Can you believe it?!  The first day of school for us is exactly one month from today.  Wow.  One month.  I didn't really realize that until I typed it.  EEEK!  

I recently posted two of my new products for the school year and I can't wait to use them with my kiddos!  




The shared reading pack is something I'm really looking forward to.  This past school year, before I began selling on TPT, I frequently made books and activities for shared reading lessons to target our district's weekly sight words and ELA goals, then I would share them with my colleagues. This is something they were always excited about, and  I was really proud of, and I am now excited to be sharing with all of you! 

This is my first shared reading weekly lesson, targeting the word 'the' and I will be adding more weekly lessons throughout the rest of the summer and school year. Each set will contain a printable big book, student book, and supplemental activities aimed to provide additional practice regarding ELA goals. Each set will also contain a sample weekly lesson plan already written out for you! You can grab a copy by using the link above.  I hope you find this useful in your classroom!!!

XOXO,

Racheal

6 comments:

  1. Wow! It's so crazy that summer is winding down...the back to school ads are haunting me :) I love the letters and have been wanting to do a project like that forever. Maybe I will get to it someday haha.
    Jen
    Endeavors in Education

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have been on my to do list for a while! ;)

      Delete
  2. Awesome letters!! That is so fantastic that you made some great materials and shared with your colleagues. I loved sharing last year with my buddy also. She was always appreciative. Happy Monday.
    Alyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic "Made It Monday" ideas!! Your room will look so adorable with the Seuss-themed letters outside the door. I'm also looking forward to checking out your TPT products! Thanks for the heads-up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the letters! I need to do something like that!

    ReplyDelete