Friday, July 25, 2014

Five for Friday - Last One for July!

Linking up again this week with Doodle Bugs Teaching for the last Five for Friday in July! 


Here are five things about my week!

This week I was able to spend some time working my classroom.  I was able to get my room arranged and some stuff hung on the wall!  Here's a sneak peek!



Baby girl was sick earlier in the week and for the first time this week she actually slept through the night last night!  She is feeling much better!  In fact, she played so hard this morning that I found her passed out with a baby in the recliner before lunch.  Sweetie!



We are LOVING summer at our house!  Especially Madi!  Check out this mischievous little girl!  Love her spunk!



Today I started a new workout program!  I've been receiving little subtle signs here and there that I need to start making myself a priority (something very hard for me).  So I decided to get back into the workout routine.  Check it out!  Day 1 of T25 down!  YAY!  So proud!



I'm getting super excited for this meet up coming up!  Any Missouri bloggers or teachers going?!  I can't wait!

XOXO,

Racheal


2 comments:

  1. Is the watch you have here for your workouts similar to fitbit? I’m gearing up for a big giveaway on my blog on August 11 - come stop by so you don’t miss it!!
    Sarah
    Beyond The Gradebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe a little? I don't know much about Fitbit. This watch has a heart rate monitor that comes with it to measure your heart rate and calories burned during a workout. It's a Polar. I love it!

      I will have to check out the giveaway! Thanks for the heads up

      Delete