Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A Freebie and a SALE!


So I'm back after a busy, fun weekend with family and friends!  What a wonderful weekend!  Our friend Paul, who has been our friend for over 7 years, came for a short visit and we had a blast!  Paul teaches high school in a district in northern Missouri so it's always fun to have education conversations with him and see a secondary viewpoint.  We took him downtown to see where they filmed the new movie "Gone Girl".  You know "Gone Girl", right?  The book that was turned into a movie starring Ben Affleck?  Yeah, that was filmed right here!  We drove him by a few of the locations and then I just had to take a picture by 'The Bar'.  This is where a lot of hullabaloo happened during the filming (and where a lot Ben sightings were!)  I know filming wrapped up last fall, but this is the most exciting thing to happen to our small town in a LONG time, and I'm still star struck!



Although it was a busy weekend, I did make time to get some work done (it's always on our minds right?!  Since I totally revamped my classroom library (more info on that later) I knew I wanted to talk about appropriate book behavior with my students.  I created a new social story book and it is a FREEBIE in my TPT store.  Click on the link below to grab it!



This week will be a busy week!  School starts in only 2 1/2 weeks!  To celebrate I will be have a SALE starting Friday!  Check back later in the week to find out more details!




XOXO,

Racheal

1 comment:

  1. Star struck! I am--that I know someone who lives somewhere something happened! That is soooo cool.
    Alyce

    ReplyDelete