Sunday, June 1, 2014

Welcome!

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to A Kinder Kindergarten and thank you for visiting my little ole blog!  Wow!  I can’t believe I am finally making this blog a reality!  I am so excited!  For those of you who don’t personally know me, I thought my first post could be a sort of “get to know you” kind of thing!  Here it goes!

My name is Racheal and I just wrapped up my second year of teaching Kindergarten! I previously taught Early Childhood for five years so I’ve been teaching for a total of seven!  Scary to think about!

I am married to my high school sweetheart and we have two beautiful little girls – Madilynn, 4, and Lila, 1.  They are my heart and soul and I’m sure you will be seeing them a lot on here!  They are my inspiration! 





I am in LOVE with chocolate, coffee, children’ books, Suess, and all things education!

Well, that’s me in a nutshell!  I’m so happy to be beginning this blogging adventure and blessed with more time this summer to get started!  To celebrate this new adventure with me, please check out my Summertime FREEBIE in my TPT store!  Don’t forget to leave me some feedback!  I would love to hear from you!



XOXO,

Racheal

2 comments:

  1. Very nice to meet you Racheal. Currently is so good for that. Isn't blogging fun. I, too, am new to it– launched in February. I love it, though since life was full BEFORE blogging, it is really full now. Hope your summer school goes fast so you get some time off with your little daughters... I have two, too, though they are grown (almost grown) now. I'll be your first follower! Kathleen from Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kathleen! Yes, I am loving this new adventure!!!

    ReplyDelete