Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Summer is soooo close!

Ok ya'll, I have one more day of summer school.  One. More. Day.  So excited!  After tomorrow it's a day of learning at a reading conference with one my teacher buddies, then....SUMMER!  I can't wait for day trips to the Zoo and the Magic House, pool time, BBQs and time with my girls!!!  

While I am soooo excited for a summer break......you know, my mind....it's ALWAYS going.  School is always there.  That little spot  that is thinking of how to change this or that, update or keep the same, etc.  Well, since my mind has been on back to school lately, I am proud to say that I finally FINISHED my Back to School pack!  It is full of 150+ pages of literacy and math activities perfect for beginning of the year Kinders, as well as a fun puzzle craftivity to do with your kiddos!  I hope you love it as much as I do!  This was a labor of love and I cannot wait to use with my new little friends!


XOXO,

Racheal

No comments:

Post a Comment