Monday, June 2, 2014

My. Mind. Hurts.

Is that really even possible?  Well if so, mine does.  Too much thinking today!

Today was our teacher workday which meant making sure my classroom was all packed up and ready to go for the summer.  It's odd how seeing my room like this makes me feel sad and excited all at the same time.  Sad because of all of the hard work I put into it over the year, but excited to begin anew the next year.



Aside from packing up my room, entering data onto the computer, and entering work orders....I was also preparing for summer school - which starts in TWO DAYS!!!!!! Normally, we would have a good week or two in between the end of the year and summer school but thanks to Missouri's overabundance of snow we aren't so lucky this year.  That's fine with me though.  I figure, "I'm already in school mode.  Why not keep going?!"  I AM CRAZY!!!!!

Apart from my crazy school life, today is my 7th wedding anniversary with this guy right here!  Since I worked today (which usually doesn't happen!) we are celebrating tomorrow with a sushi lunch date.  Yum!!!


To celebrate my anniversary, I am throwing my first ever SALE on TPT!  Everything in my store is 10% off!  I know I only have a few products so far but I am excited!!!  Just click the link below and enjoy!


XOXO,

Racheal

No comments:

Post a Comment