Tuesday, June 3, 2014

My First Linky!!!

I am so excited!  I am linking up tonight with Farley from Oh Third Grade for a currently post!


Here is my currently!


1. Listening - The Bachelorette!
2. Love - My new blogging adventure!
3. Thinking - I probably need to go to bed soon (summer school starts tomorrow!)
4. Wanting - To slow down time....my girls are getting too big too fast
5. Needing - An extra week to get things done!  And a maid....
6. Summer Bucket List - Read for pleasure, get organized, and spend time with my girls!

Click on the link above to check out some great blogs from some amazing teachers!!!

XOXO,

Racheal

6 comments:

  1. Hey! I am coming over from Farley's Currently series!

    I love the Bachelorette! Who are you rooting for this season? There's a couple of guys that I like! I thought last night's show was really sad with the discussion of Eric's death. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! So sad! I'm loving the farmer and the coach! ;)

      Delete
  2. I'm also wanting time to slow down! Our goal this summer is to just slow down a little bit....and soak up all the wonderfulness of my 6 and 2 year old! :) Have a great summer!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Time goes by too fast!!! Enjoy your summer as well!

      Delete
  3. I didn't link up with Farley this month but I saw your comment on her page. I am a brand new blogger too and would love to follow someone who has as much experience as I do! HAHA Do you have bloglovin or google friend connect so I can follow you? :)

    Suzanna
    Surprisingly Sixth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suzanna! I do! Thanks for commenting! Good luck with blogging!

      Delete